Astrup Drug has a long history of treating people with honesty, respect and dignity. From its first days in 1952 to today, we have been committed to living our values with our customers, employees, and as members of our communities. We are proud both of our history as independent pharmacists and excited to be a guiding force leading our industry today. We will continue to grow our business based on these principles:
We build healthier lives through caring relationships:
- With our patients and customers, offering highly personalized care and service;
- With our communities, generously supporting and participating in local causes and events; and
- With each other, supporting one another as a family of employees.
To provide personalized, highest-quality patient care. We will accomplish this by working passionately to develop industry-leading programs and solutions that support the growth and continued success of independent community pharmacies nationwide.
- Customer Care: We exist to serve our patients, customers and members.
- Respect: We build a positive team and family spirit.
- Integrity: We do what we say and are accountable for our results.
- Growth and Innovation: We encourage personal and business growth and innovation.
From 1952 to today, though many things have changed, this has not: we continuously strive to live our values, providing our customers with the best service possible and our employees a safe, professional, enjoyable place to work.